Non-Med Term Insurance Product Information
Read the following information to learn more about this product. If you have other questions, please give us a call.
- How is this product different from traditional term insurance?
- Who is National Life Group?
- What are the features of this product?
- Who can qualify?
- How long is the online application process?
- What information do I need to apply?
- Why do I have to provide my email address?
- Do I have to sign my application?
The only difference between this product and traditional term insurance is that the application process and underwriting time are very different. Our product only requires a short application and the underwriting decision is usually made within minutes. Compared to traditional insurance this avoids the hassles of a long paper application, medical exams, urine samples and weeks of waiting for a decision.
National Life Group is a diversified family of financial service companies that offer a comprehensive portfolio of life insurance, annuity and investment products to help individuals, families and businesses pursue their financial goals.
National Life Group, a Fortune 1000 company, serves 840,000 customers. With 2011 revenue of $1.5 billion and net income of $124 million, members of National Life Group employ roughly 900 employees, with most located at its home office in Montpelier, Vermont. Group companies also maintain offices in Addison, New York, and San Francisco. . Life Insurance Company of the Southwest (LSW) is a member of the National Life Group. Life of the Southwest has an AM Best rating of A, which means Excellent.
Learn more about National Life Group here: https://www.nationallifegroup.com
- Available for ages 20 through 60
- Term lengths: 10, 15, 20, and 30 years
- Coverage Amounts: $25,000 up to $350,000
- Tobacco users can qualify
- Available in all states except New York
- Completely online application process
- Average approval times of 3 minutes
- Policy delivered electronically via email (all states except CA)
- The product is renewable at the end of the term period
Who can qualify?
There are only a few basic qualifications needed to apply for the non-medical term insurance product. If you meet the basic criteria below, you can easily apply online now. After you apply, the information you provide will be used to determine if you are approved.
- You must be age 20 through 60
- You must be a US citizen or be a permanent resident of the United States
You will need to fill out one short set of questions with your personal information, then two short pages of health/history questions. It’s so easy that the entire process can be completed in less than 10 minutes. You will then typically get an approval response online in less than 3 minutes.
- Your address, phone, email, SSN and driver’s license number (if you have one)
- The name and address of the beneficiaries of your policy
- Your payment information (debit card or bank account information)
- Your general health history information (family history not required)
Why do I have to provide my email address?
This application process requires that you enter your email address so that we can email you a link to e-sign your application, plus a link that you can use any time to view the status of your pending application. Your email address is used as a form of authentication, so we know who opened, viewed and signed the application.
Do I have to sign my application?
This application uses a revolutionary process to make it one of the only applications that you can complete online. You do not have to talk on the phone to anyone or hassle with any papers. Once you fill out your application you will use the guided process to digitally stamp your e-signature onto the application. This signature is 100% valid by Federal E-sign Law. You will even get a copy of your application with your digital signature on it.