MFGS Life Partners
Life Licensed contract service is designed to take the underwriting process out of your hands to maximize what you do best: selling! You can either submit a full online 1Click application or you can submit your client to us via a drop ticket, and we do the rest. No recruiting required to get top street contract. Small override on any agents you do hire.
Compensation of 25 points as marketing fee for Affiliate driving traffic to website – no selling or participation in sales process – all handled by licensed agents
(no life insurance license required).
- No-Med – Instant Issue Term
- Other Insurance Products
- Other Non-Insurance Products
- Override Compensation on Affiliates on Your Team
You are responsible for the following:
Life Insurance License Required
- Life Insurance License is Required any state you sign application
- Needs/health analysis
- Product selection
- Discussing existing insurance replacement
- Submitting client information and product selection to us
- If you are appointed and will sign the app, you must handle policy delivery to the client
- Clients will be directed back to you for any of the following situations: Client changes their mind about carrier/product, incorrect health classifications, rated cases, declines or any situation where the client does not accept the policy.
- We attempt to get ahold of your client, calling for a maximum of 3 days
- We speak directly to your client through the entire process
- We fill out the entire application
- We order the meds and submit everything to the carrier
- We take the app through the underwriting process and handle all requirements
- If agent is not appointed, we will handle policy delivery
Complete a 1Click online application
- Non-Med Term: 75 points
- Other Compensation Available
If You Are Appointed With the Carrier
You will be paid according to your current contract, however you will NOT be paid any bonuses by National Brokerage.
If You Are NOT Appointed With the Carrier
We will sign on the application and collect the commissions, and pay you street level compensation as defined by each carrier, which is typically around 80 points.
#lifeinsuranceagent #lifeinsuranceagency #lifeinsurancesales #lifeagents