AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance® Plans
These plans are insured by United Healthcare Insurance Company are health insurance plans designed to supplement Original Medicare. They help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare does not cover (like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles).
Medicare Supplement Plans
A Medicare Supplement plan (also known as “Medigap”) provides coverage in addition to Original Medicare. Here are the main features these plans offer:
- Help reduce or eliminate money paid out of pocket for care received (deductibles, copayments and coinsurance)
- Standardized plans that are identified by letters—A through N
- Are only offered through private insurance companies
- Nationwide coverage
Optional AARP MedicareRx Plans
- The AARP® MedicareRx Preferred
- The AARP® MedicareRx Saver Plus
If you have Medicare part A and Part B a Medigap (supplement) with a stand alone drug card could be your best option if you want to see any doctor or go to any hospital that accepts Original Medicare. A supplement doesn’t replace Medicare it helps pay what Medicare does not pay!
For your options and benefits of a Medicare supplement click link below for links to call or email Wayne, just complete form below and give Wayne permission to call you as per Medicare guidelines.