Indexing for your retirement may be the best decision you will make for your retirement dollars! There seems to be no perfect time to save for retirement. There is always an excuse, too young, too old, too many bills, too many kids, too much fun, and on and on.
WHEN IT COMES TO RETIREMENT PLANNING
YOU TO ADDRESS:
1) Taxes: Are you just deferring taxes? What if tax rates go up in the future? Is my retirement plan tax efficient? What if there was a way to opt out of the tax system with your retirement savings? Interested? You should be. Taxes will have a major effect on your retirement NET, SPENDABLE INCOME. Would you be interested in a strategy that could get you 300% more net spendable dollars? Too good to be true?
2) Risk: Is your retirement subject to stock market risk? If you are at or near retirement a severe stock market adjustment can devastate your lifestyle by drastically reducing your net spendable income.
3) Fees: There has been a ton of publicity regarding the excessive hidden fees associated with traditional 401 (k) plans. Imagine fees that are sometimes 3,000% more than what was originally disclosed to you. “For every 2% you pay in fees you will reduce your retirement nest egg by 50%.” DON’T LET WALL STREET STEAL YOUR RETIREMENT!
4) Health: Did you know that the average age of a heart attack, stroke, or cancer is age 43? Did you know when sickness strikes, it’s hard to go to work, and that sickness is the #1 cause of bankruptcy in America? IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!
When was the last time you reviewed your retirement accounts? Are they positioned for the accumulation phase or the distribution stage of retirement? If the market experiences another 10-20% drop in market value in 2016 how will that effect your retirement date and/or retirement income.
SUGGESTED RETIREMENT CHANGES:
- A dependable, stable source of passive income.
- 80-90% replacement of your final pay.
- Minimal or no taxes and tax penalties to pay when money is withdrawn.
- Low-level fees that decrease as a percentage of your account value, rather than fixed percent fees that increase in dollar amount as your account balance increases.
- Cost-of-living ability to help offset the longevity risk.
- Stack market-level returns to stay ahead of inflation.
- Protection from market loses in the down years.
- Flexibility to make-up for missed contributions.
For a limited time we are offering a free book with evaluation of your current retirement plan and goals.
DESIGNING YOUR OWN RETIREMENT PLAN
The interview will be all about producing present or future income. It’s about having a block of money that can’t go away – so you can spend the rest of your life anticipating good years, instead of living in fear of the bad ones.
You will learn how to Design Your Own System, you can build an asset that can’t be lost, yet is still tied to market gains.
If you want to give yourself opportunity and hope by designing a plan specific to your objectives – then complete contact link below for your free book and review my website for more information and short informational videos on topics discussed in the book and charts illustrating your plan design.
LINK TO GET FREE BOOK (referral Code FEG5870)
(Provide full Name, email and good phone Number)
Watch 6-minute video at top of page. We do not spam and we do not make cold calls. We prefer to always talk to people who want to talk to us, fair enough? Expect call back within 24 hours.